Partnering has been an integral component of our strategy. As so much more can be done to better patients’ lives, we welcome any enquiries from interesting parties.
Currently we have the following three partnered programs in place:
- 2B3-101 (now 2X-111) at Oncology Venture A/S, with an exclusive license for anthracyclines, primarily applied to the field of neuro-oncology;
- 2B3-201 (now ENX-201) at EnhanX Biopharm Inc., with an exclusive license for corticosteroids, primarily applied to the field of neuro-inflammation; and
- LP-DF003 at Mireca Medicines GmbH, with an exclusive G-Technology® license for Mireca patented compounds, primarily applied to the field of ocular neuro-degeneration.
Except for those partnerships explicitly stated above, rights are available to the G-Technology® for all other compounds and therapeutic uses in the CNS. A vast majority of high unmet need areas remain open to exploit the significant potential value of the G-Technology® for patients.
Therapeutic application areas are for example:
- Brain metastases and primary brain tumors
- Breast/lung cancer brain metastases
- Glioblastoma multiforme
- Pediatic DIPG, HGG
- Primary CNS/uveal lymphoma
- Neuro-degenerative and neuro-inflammatory diseases
- Vascular stroke and dementia
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Acute multiple sclerosis relapses
- Neuropathic pain
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Retinitis pigmentosa, LCA, SGD